firstname.lastname@example.org/07717 290 708 (call or text)/www.your-unique-balance.co.uk
Clinical Hypnotherapy and Natural Nutritional Therapy
I am a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Natural Nutritional Therapist. I offer two different services that are stand-alone therapies or can be combined as a package.
I believe there is no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to health and wellbeing.
My role as a therapist is to help you uncover what works best for you; I am there as a guide providing information, support and motivation, working with you to ensure you reach those goals.
Hypnosis can be used to successfully:
- Increase health & wellbeing (Improve sleep, stop smoking, manage pain, balance weight and alleviate IBS etc)
- Manage stress & anxiety (Increase confidence, overcome phobias and panic attacks and end nail biting etc)
- Achieve your true potential (Overcome public speaking fears, exam pressures and interview nerves, increase work and sports performance etc)
Nutritional Therapy can be used to successfully:
- Alleviate on-going conditions (Digestive problems, skin conditions, hormonal imbalances etc)
- Reach a specific health goal (Balance weight, increase energy, regulate mood etc)
- Learn about nutrition and understand how to create a balanced eating plan (Vegans, chronic dieters, people suffering with food intolerance etc)
I have a particular interest in supporting people with Stress Management, Self Esteem Issues, Disordered Eating and ME/CFS
Diploma in Clinical and Advanced Hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma
Diploma in Natural Nutritional Therapy
Member of the National Council of Hypnotherapists
Member of the National Society of Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and Mindfulness
Member of the Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners
Days at Fulcrum House
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday evening