Sandtray Therapy in Supervision and Beyond – Training for Therapists
An experiential day discovering the potential for sandtray therapy within supervision and for peer support groups- for experienced therapists and supervisors.
- No experience of Sandtray Therapy and the process is needed.
- Both supervisors and supervisees will gain from this training.
- Explore the power and potential of symbols and embodiment work.
- The experience of your own sandtray process is a vital learning tool
- Explore the value of using sandtray to discover hidden transference and counter transference, psyche blocks, parallel process and more.
- Group process to explore peer supervision potential.
- CPD Certificates provided
‘The world of the sandtray becomes our training ground for life, and can lead to profound growth and fulfilment.’
Early Bird £55 by 15th January 2019
Previous participants have said:
- ‘Truly worthwhile experience, providing personal and professional exploration and reflection.’
- ‘Anna created a safe space for us to explore the sand trays……..informative and enjoyable.’
- ‘Anna has a profound understanding of Sandtray Therapy. Her own personal experience of life, skills and experience as a therapist adds to the rich dimensions of this work. Thank you Anna’ S
Pay via the website, Sandtray page – contact Anna for other forms of payment and any queries.