Understanding Your Eating
Are you a comfort eater?
The Understanding your Eating programme is designed for people who are aware that their overeating is driven by emotions rather than hunger.
This is not a diet programme. I will not be weighing you or telling you what to eat or how much. I think you probably know about that already. Instead this helps you to explore how you eat to deal with your feelings, and gives you ways to change this.
This programme teaches you a different way of getting through the day.
The Understanding Your Eating Introductory Course
Five weeks long, for 90 minutes each week, on Thursday evenings in September, at Fulcrum House.
- Week 1 – Eating is not just about hunger.
- Week 2 – Eating to manage feelings
- Week 3 – Self esteem and how it helps you look after yourself better
- Week 4 – Improving body esteem
- Week 5 – Using people instead of food to get you through your day
Cost: £200. Early bird £160 by 1st August.
For further information please contact:
Register your interest here:
Should you wish to continue your development, with experienced and educated support, the introductory course leads to a further 9 modules. Here’s where we really go into detail, to help you change your life.